3.23.2010

Whirley Pop

I completely realize its only March...... which makes Christmas about 9 months away from Thursday....... but it's never too early to start a wish list :) ha... says the girl that keeps a year-long running Christmas for her family and close friends so she can get juuuust the right thing.
I am adding a Whirley Pop Popcorn Popper to my list!! Adding it early ensures I'll get it right!? haha I kid I kid. I bring it up because it worked last year....... my brownie pan post from Oct 31!

Alright. Start with 2 Tbsp of olive oil and 1/2 cup popcorn in your whirley pop.
Whirl your handle for about 5 minutes and voila. Awesome, perfectly popped popcorn. And of course, I add melted butter. Just a bit- maybe 2 tablespoons. This fills a huge bowl and is enough to feed 3 or 4 or 5 or 6.

No comments:

Post a Comment