9.01.2009

let me take you on a tour!

I gave you a sneak peek yesterday, but here is the grand tour! Our apartment is colorful, clean, spacious and filled with 6 other spunky, open-minded, adventurous room mates! I am so blessed! Let's start here... Inside our doorway there is a medium-sized foyer and to your left is our family room. The book case is already filled with design books, notebooks, sketchbooks, cutting mats, CDs, converters, and swatch books.
Off the living room is our dining room with a balcony...
that connects to our kitchen!
Down the hall to our bathrooms and bedrooms... look at the wall of storage on the right!My bedroom... I share with Bethany and Carolyn...
And our huge closets... again, so big and clean and cute! There are two other 2-person bedrooms to our right and left...
And finally, our bathrooms...

1 comment:

  1. Bridget! You're apt is AMAZING. We had a nice one compared to everyone else and umm I must say you trump us in every way possible! Very nice...you are lucky!

    ReplyDelete