9.12.2009

Roma gets smaller each day!


After I stocked up yesterday at the market I had everything for an American breakfast this morning! Eggs (they are not in the refrigerated section here in Roma...), toast (made in a pan with olive oil!), and a nectarine (not an apricot, Eric) all hit the spot this morning. I'm looking forward to tomorrow's breakfast :)

Roma is feeling smaller each day! Bethany and I shopped all day today and as we walked we kept recognizing certain roads, shops, or areas. We tried to get lost and couldn't! I can't wait for it to cool down so I can start wearing cute scarfs and jeans and so I start looking different in my pictures....
Piazza Novona... something we just stumbled on!

Breakfast at Tiffanys is now on and I hear a Bueno Bar calling my name... hope you're having a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment